Random Substance Testing
Companies that are under the Department of Transportation (DOT) must follow their specific testing regulations. These include:
- The minimum percentage rate for random substance testing in a year should reach 50 percent of the average number of drivers.
- The percentage rate for random alcohol testing in a year should reach 10 percent of the average number of drivers.
- Each driver in the company is required to undergo random alcohol and drug testing.
To determine how to conduct random testing on your workforce, get in touch with the ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North team.
Randomized Name Generation for Testing Under DOT Rules
ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North has a unique system the produces random names which are used to maintain the integrity of the drug and alcohol tests. Since randomized name generation is important for both DOT and non-DOT covered businesses, the ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North staff includes random name generation as part of its services.
You would want to leave the job of random name generation to a third party entity to avoid being accused of manipulation of information and discrimination as well as maintain a positive image.
Random Substance Testing Services That Meet Your Requirements
- Set the testing schedule: monthly, quarterly or even annually.
- You have the power to set the number of individuals to undergo the testing.
- You can even maintain a specific level of completion on the tests.
Learn More Details About Our DOT-Compliant Testing Services
Get more information on our DOT-approved Alcohol and Drug Testing services by contacting us today.