Workplace Drug Testing Policy Development
Attorneys who specialize in corporate law remain current with state and federal regulations regarding drug and alcohol testing. However, for best practices involving workplace drug and alcohol testing, companies should consider consulting with ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North.
As workplace testing experts, ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North assists organizations with creating an effective and compliant corporate directive on the use of drugs and alcohol.
Industry Best Practices in Workplace Drug Testing
ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North has experience in dealing with all types of drug and alcohol testing including court-admissible testing. This uniquely qualifies ARCpoint Labs to help develop corporate drug testing policies.
We assist corporate lawyers in evaluating the criteria used to develop workplace drug testing programs which includes the following:
- Federal classifications of synthetic drugs and other substances
- Current state and local level drug use trends, including the specific trends in your workplace or industry
- Testing types and detection windows
- Current drug and alcohol testing techniques, technology or methods
- Pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident or incident, and return-to-work testing
- Physical and mobile (on-site) lab locations
Proven in the workplace drug and alcohol testing industry, ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North assists with the training and education of employees and supervisors to ensure a properly executed program.
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North to create an effective workplace drug testing program.
Reliable. Accurate. Confidential Testing.