Judicial (Court-Ordered) Testing
Courts and related agencies require drug tests for a variety of reasons. No matter the situation, ARCpoint Labs of Austin, TX North knows these test results can weigh heavily in evidence in judicial proceedings, and so the utmost accuracy, reliability and confidentiality is required. With these sensitive matters and the well-being of all individuals involved at stake, we provide great care and respect in every step of the testing process from administration of the testing through the final reporting of results.
Court-Ordered Testing Uses
A court-ordered drug or alcohol test is often used in matters such as:
- Child testing or custody
- Random test management
- Environmental testing for residue
- Drug or alcohol monitoring
- Drug court
- Unknown substance identification
Choosing ARCpoint for a Court-Ordered Drug Test
Choose ARCpoint as your reliable partner to perform every court-ordered drug test to ensure:
- That the test subject is properly identified.
- Reliable, proper sample collection that guarantees accurate results and prevents tampering.
- Kind treatment of donors in sensitive circumstances
To learn more about Court-Mandated Drug Testing & Monitoring please visit ARCpoint labs of Austin, TX North.
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.